[Pride Month] Spreading Love and Acceptance
spread love, acceptance and celebrate your - and others - identities
FANTELES ACTIVITIES RULES
- You must be a member of this site, which means you automatically comply with the Fanteles Terms and Conditions;
- It is not required to own a fantele to participate. You may use the mascot Mika or other NPCs or any other fantele you have permission to use;
- Both admins and members may participate;
- You may participate on this prompt as many times as you wish; but the special bonus may only be claimed once.
This prompt has the following options:
1. Fantele act as little stress relievers by 'eating' bad energy and giving out comforting auras while Fainara consume negative emotions. Draw or write about your Fant or Fainara using their abilities to help someone discover themself or accept and celebrate themselves.
2. Draw or write about your character discovering, celebrating or spreading information about their identity. Read more about Fantele and Fainara perspectives on gender here.
Bonus: Submit a claim with your completed prompt to recieve a pride item of choice OR a coin box.