Submit art you've commissioned here to receive coins!
- Submit art featuring your fanteles done by someone who's not on the site here to receive coins!
- Only art you've paid for with actual currrency goes in here.
- Art done by site members recieve coins when submitted to our gallery.
Ask any questions or give any suggestions there!
- This prompt is here to substitute dA's notes.
- Ask any question and give any suggestions you have!
- The submission url should contain a vague title for your question or suggestion.
Buy peanuts using USD
State how many peanuts you want to buy and include your paypal. You'll receive an invoice, and, once you have paid, your prompt will be approved and you'll receive your peanuts.
1 Peanut = $1USD
You can not trade peanuts with other users, peanuts are account-bound.
You can check the peanuts price on the Peanuts Shop.
Earn awards for your profile!
By completing each achivement you will get the respective award and 1 reputation point. Remember to attach a character to receive your reputation point! Reputation Points can be used to learn special magics and unlock special paths on events!
Read more about achievements and their requirements on the awards page.
How to submit:
- If you have any links add the first one to the Submission (url) field and any other links on the Comments field;
- If there's no links to add, add a . on the Submission (url) field;
- Add any other proof on the Comments field;
- Add the achievement you want to receive to your submission as rewards.
- Add the character you want to receive the Reputation Points to your submission.
Draw or write about your fantele or subspecies working on activities related to their faction!
The faction prompt is a forever prompt, that is always available. This prompt award faction standing and it can be done as many times as you wish!
- You must be a member of fanteles.com
- Members and staff can both participate;
- It is not required to own a fantele to participate. You may use the mascot Mika, other NPCs or any other fantele or subspecies you have permission to use;
- You may participate on this prompt as many times as you wish;
- Entries must be at least one colored full body (at least 75% of the fantele or subspecies showing) or 500 words long;
- Entries should be unique for this;
- You will earn fairy coins for this submission.
You must draw or write about your fantele or subspecies working on activities related to their faction. It can be related to any faction rank or one not encompassed by any of the ranks.
You will earn one faction standing for every fullbody or 500 words you include.